House for Sale
One with the Lot
Property ID 1955605"Large living in Lakeside."
Situated in the envious north side of Lakeside and spotted at the bowl-end of Jardine Court, the property is in one of Pakenham's premier locations. Walking distance from schools, shops and public transport you also have the added bonus of being around the corner from parklands and the iconic lake.
The house itself features:
- 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- 3 living areas including formal living, theatre room and open plan living/dining room adjacent from the kitchen;
- Additional dedicated study;
- Large kitchen area with plenty of bench and cupboard space;
- Double car garage that has been converted to a hairdresser's salon and can be retained or converted back to a double car space;
- Heaps of allocated parking space in the front of the home;
- Decked alfresco overlooking the salt-chlorinated, solar-heated 11 metre pool;
- Still heaps of room in the backyard to kick the footy;
But the benefits don't stop there. On top of the above you have:
- Window shutters;
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling;
- New hot water system;
- Solar panels, 11 in total, which will save you $$$ on electricity bills;
- Cat run;
- Garden shed;
- An additional bedroom in the garage that can be retained or converted back to the double car space.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers