House for Sale
Even the Confederates and Unions Would Agree on This
Property ID 1922782"Btw... have you seen the master bedroom."
Not taking anything away from the rest of the house but this master bedroom is on point. The room itself is like Romeo and Juliet combined with The Avengers. It has the cute balcony graciously overlooking the Dandenong's whilst adjoining the bed space is a retreat that is big enough to fit an entire lounge suite and an epic theatre system. The walk-in robe is the kind of robe you see in displays when your partner glares at the massive shoe storage and not-so-subtly speaks at you through one suggestive wink.
Oh yeah. The rest of the house is pretty cool too. Let's recap:
- Four bedrooms, all with walk-in robes. Have I mentioned the master bedroom?
- Open plan living and dining room;
- Theatre room;
- Rumpus room;
- Large study;
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone bench tops, massive cupboard space and oversize appliances;
- Boutique window furnishings and trendy shutters;
- Heating and cooling;
- Alfresco overlooking the back yard;
- Double car garage plus side access.
Did I tell you about the Park Central Estate? One of the hottest locations in Officer. Walking distance to public transport, schools and wedged comfortably between both Officer and Beaconsfield shops.
Oh yeah, the master bedroom is pretty cool too.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers