House for Sale
Straight into Compton
Property ID 1976129"With a home like this, why would anyone want to leave Compton?"
Clyde North is considered to be among the highest in the state for long term growth. What's more, if you are the lucky purchaser of 12 Compton Way, you'll be one of the first residents to enjoy one of Clyde North's up-and-coming estates - High Grove Estate.
With new schools opening in the area next year and public transport now a staple foundation of the area's construction, you can buy with confidence knowing your purchase will reap the benefits of long-term growth in years to come.
The house features:
- 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and en-suite;
- Open plan living and dining room;
- Separate living area;
- Added features such as over-sized bench tops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, upgraded floating floorboards, caesarstone benches and much more;
- Double garage with internal access;
- A block size just under 400m2.
*** Directions: Exactly 6.1km from Greaves Road down Clyde Road, turn left into Newbridge Boulevard. At the roundabout, turn left into Turano Way. The next right is Compton Way.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers